Access Control Analyst
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to RM156000.00 per annum|
- Strategic role
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia.
Our client is one of the world's leading healthcare companies with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. It is exclusively dedicated to the pharmaceuticals business and has grown into one of the leading healthcare companies in Malaysia.
In summary, you will be providing customers' single sign-on experience supporting SSO, Federation, Reverse Proxy infrastructure, and Apache servers. You will also be in charge of the day to day operational support, performance, tactical lifecycle management and continuous improvement of the respective IT infrastructure. Lastly, you are will be required to ensure procedures, processes, and documentation are in compliance with regulatory guidelines and organizational standards.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, engineering or other relevant discipline or recognition of prior working experience, which is equivalent to industry accredited certification.
- Around 5 years' experience working in a major global organization, preferably in a regulated industry and in providing solutions aligned with standards, security, validation, capacity and high availability.
- Good experience working with infrastructure technologies, business processes and applications with a focus on Ping Identity and Computer Associates' Single Sign-On and Federation solutions.
- Good background in Linux systems would be also desirable
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710