TRADE MONITORING MANAGER (BANK)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM16000.00 per month|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Trade Monitoring Manager to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will be to validating alerts with the procedures and documentation, implementing and coordinating Trade AML policies in sync with the current procedures and roll out across markets; ensuring submissions and reviews of timely monthly MIS alerts and reports to the internal team. You will handle the level 2 reviews of alert and be escalating to country FCC when required, navigating through the full trade transaction cycle from pre to post settlement as well.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 10 years exposure in the end to end implementation of Trade AML policies, having handled positive alerts for review and decision, handling the pre and post transaction alerts.
- Ensuring timely review, escalation, and submission to country FCC.
- Proven experience in process improvement on the overall AML process, procedures & controls including system related as well as coordinating BCP & DR testing.
- Training experience on AML with excellent and driven operational activities, and able to ensure low levels of attrition in the AML team.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Able to handle Trade Finance and Trade services( handling transactions, communication to stakeholders and dealing with clients
- Must know entire Trade products and process across the bank
- Must have risk exposure and ability to handle multiple regions
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Harvin Kaur on (60) 3 2300 7219 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number AS0042517.