AML MONITORING MANAGER
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM9000.00 - RM12000.00 per month|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking an AML Monitoring Manager to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Role assist the Money Laundering Prevention Officers/ Transaction Surveillance Unit Head to meet their obligations in terms of local laws, regulations and Group Policies and Standards for the prevention of money laundering
- A minimum of 5 years exposure in the end to end implementation of AML policies, having handled
- Develop effective working relationships with Money Laundering Prevention Officers.
- Ensure effective controls and procedures for identifying, monitoring, reporting and record keeping of suspicious activities.
- Meet SLA relating to TAT and accuracy, ensure at minimum productivity levels are met, review capacity levels on a regular basis.
- Ensure timely reporting and escalation of significant risk issues to management
- Coordinate information requested from supported countries and GROUP FINANCIAL CRIME RISK
- Must have end to end knowledge of AML/RISK/COMPLIANCE in the banking industry
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Harvin Kaur on (60) 3 2300 7219 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS0042558.